Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Things I Will Be Able To Do Again

I wasn't too happy about getting a hysterectomy, until I started thinking about all the things I will be able to do again. Since those fibroids started invading my body, I was having difficulties doing simple things. One of the first things I realized, I would be able to bend over without being in pain or becoming nauseated.

I won't have to spread my legs apart to bend over and tie my shoes or put them on.

I will be able to give myself a really good pedicure.

I can wear waist fitting clothing again without being in pain, especially my jeans.

I will be able to comfortably sit in a chair.

I will be able to sleep on my stomach again.

I won't have severe mensual cramps anymore.

Though I only had heavy bleeding one day, I won't be confined to the house on that day.

I won't have to share my feminine equipment with my daughters anymore.

Since I won't need to buy feminine protection products anymore, more money going into my entertainment budget.

I get to skip the front part of the women's aisle in the store.

I'll have more space in my bathroom cabinet.

No more carrying my "just in case" pouch, which will give me more room in my purse.

No more vomiting for 24 hours when my cycle starts.

No more popping Aleve like it's candy to get rid of the cramps.

No more pain while I'm having sex. And I will be able to have sex all 52 weeks of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment