Translate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missing My Baby

Today I missed my NeNe. Not that I want her to come home, but because the mother instinct in me knows something is wrong. I was right, she's homesick missing the time she spends with her sister. My girls have a very tight bond, the kind of bond I wish I had with my sisters. NeNe being away at college will be the longest amount of time my girls have had apart. They are glued at the hip. I'm glad I was able to instilled the value of teaching them to love one another. They have had their differences during NeNe's senior year, but they overcame them. Mainly because I wouldn't allow them to stay angry with one another. I threaten to cut them both off.

Today NeNe needed her big sister, I could hear it in her voice. I'm not sure what was going on, but I knew to strongly suggest NeNe call her big sister. Gee stop everything because she could hear it in her voice, her baby sister is homesick.

So although I'm enjoying my emptynest, my heart is troubled for my baby. So God I need You to send her some comfort as You promised to provide. Thank You Lord for not delaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment