Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

True Confession: The Kiss



I really kissed him yesterday, it was totally unplanned and unexpected, but so darn good. I feel really guilty, but the way he touches and caresses me, WOW, oh WOW! So why all the guilt, it wasn't suppose to happen, lip kissing is sex to me. He was just giving me a hug, a “I’m happy to see you hug”, but his neck looked so tasty. Tasty to the point I had to kiss it, then his ears, around his face. I tried to make fun of it, before I knew it our lips and tongues were touching. I think he mumbled take it, I’m not sure. I tried to pull away, I think I pulled him with me. Somehow we ended up against the pantry door, my goodness his lips are so soft and smooth. I was melting into him, the correct hand movements, the delicate way he kissed. He was touching and embracing me like I was a porcelain China doll, but at the same time pulling the wild side out of me. Then my arms went up in the air, I was pinned against the wall, he stepped back, I collapsed, he caught me and started again. What have I gotten myself into, this was feeling too good. He keeps telling me I have total control of the situation, whatever I want, he will deliver. My mind keeps saying, it’s a setup DO NOT across that line, I've gone too far already. Kissing to me is intimacy, in to me he is seeing.

4 comments:

  1. If this is one of the drafts that you mentioned earlier, your readers better watch out for what's coming down the line;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked over from Antoinette. You've got me fannin' over here.

    ReplyDelete