Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I Miss Him

I have been doing really well with September 17 and 18. But this year that old hurt and pain resurfaced. I still walk around happy and joyful, like I don't have an urgent care in the world. But this pain is consuming me this year. Even though he passed away 9 years ago, I still can remember the phone call from my sister and hear her voice...Nora they found Daddy in his house dead. My thought was of both hurt and praise that night. I said it out loud Thank You God my Daddy's suffering is over. I'll make it pass this moment, I always do. But at this moment I really need a good cry. But I can't because I'm sitting at my desk and it might just draw too much attention. Then as fair as my skin is, I'll have the red face which no makeup can hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment