Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Writer Friend

I have a friend that writes. I can't define her writing in a box because she has the talented ability to cover all areas. To understand you would have to spend time on her blog. There are several books within her waiting to jump out. As gifted as she is, the books will always be on time no matter when she publishes them. We have never met face-to-face, nor spoken on the phone, but yet I call her my sister/friend. She is the reason my blog was developed. She has always provided advice and discipline, what any true friend would do. I'm amazed at her ability to take a single word, thought or situation and turn it into a work of art. Whenever I need something, I go to her blog and without doubt I will find what I need at the moment, and more. My bonuses are the private emails she sends me. I thank my friend for taking the time and interest in what I have to say through my blog. So when you have the time, check out her blog http://serensojo71.blogspot.com. Grab your laptop, your favorite beverage, your favorite throw cover, find a comfortable position and explore the world through A Serendipitous Sojourn...where you're guaranteed to find that which you didn't realize you were seeking.

2 comments:

  1. I truly believe that our friendship is divinely inspired, sis. I am so grateful to you for being such a great source of inspiration and encouragement. Thank you for being a listening ear with a compassionate heart. Thank you for simply being you, and for allowing me to do the same❤

    ReplyDelete