Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Muse is Gone

The thing about text messages vs verbal conversations, things get jumbled in translation. Which is what has happened between me and my Muse. His preferred method of communication, is not mine. He may have meant something different from what he texted, it came across to me another way. One text lead to another, and another, and so on. Before the night was over, we were both angry and no longer texting each other. He blames me, I blame him. 

So if someone has placed you in a position to break a promise you made to them, are you still obligated to keep that promise?

2 comments:

  1. "So if someone has placed you in a position to break a promise you made to them, are you still obligated to keep that promise?"

    I think it really depends on the promise. I made a promise to myself about someone, and then we parted ways, I kept my promise, but I did that for myself, not him...

    That being said, I'm going to inbox you something shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be breaking it for myself, to keep growing and developing in my writing.

      Delete