Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Bucket List Cruise of 2013 - Day 3

I tried to catch the sun rising but missed it, it must appear before 6:30 am. My head still hurts and my allergies are trying to take over. We are going to start the day off in the spa. Since we have a spa room, we get free unlimited access. They gave us a special spa robe and slippers. Maybe the sauna treatment and the detox pool can get the bloating to go down. No breakfast for me, I still feel full from the day before.

We spent time in the detox whirlpool, just a taste of heaven. The jet sprays were so relaxing, we both almost fell asleep in the water. Next we tried the various sauna rooms. The Oriental room was the best with the peppermint aroma therapy. We were able to watch the ocean from the windows. At that moment I told myself I would start saying God was the Truth. No more the devil is a liar for God is the Truth. After the sauna rooms, we took the rain forest shower. While I was taking mine, this guy asked if he could join me, I said sure just make sure you tell everyone you took a shower with this lady from Dallas. His wife didn't appreciate my comment, but then again she shouldn't have agreed for him to enter with me.

After breakfast we attended a Jewelry and Gem seminar. We were given a free bracelet charm, a gold cruise ship. We were also given gift certificates for free jewelry once we were on the Cayman Islands and Cozumel. I also purchased a coupon book to obtain more free jewelry. Next we headed to the gift shop for my sister to purchase souvenir T-shirts. While she was standing in line, I started flirting with this old guy. Before long, he had bought me a souvenir T-shirt. His friend started teasing him, telling him he needed to buy all the ladies in the store a T-shirt.

We were able to see the sunset, what a beautiful sight. Then we decided to attend the family comedy show, the guy was just as funny as his adult only show. Then we went to dinner and sat with a couple celebrating their first vacation without their kids and other family members. We made an early night of it, by walking around the deck at night, viewing the stars. It would be romantic for couples. Tomorrow we would wake up in Montego Bay.

   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment