Translate

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Bucket List Cruise of 2013 - Day 7

Today is our last day at sea and I am depressed. I have had such a wonderful time. I've created visual and non-visual memories. I am still sick from last night, so I'll be skipping the breakfast line. Instead, we went to the dining room for the brunch comedy show. Since we arrived so late, we missed the first 2 comedians. The food is much better in here than the breakfast grill.

There wasn't much to do today. We hung out on the deck. The cruise staff held a Challenge The Cruise Staff contest and I entered with 4 other people. We each had a task to complete, I had to do more pushups than Katie. Katie was only able to do 2. When it was my turn, the announcer turned his head to avoid counting mine. What he didn't realize, I do pushups almost every day. I ended up doing 12 in total. I guess he finally realized this lady can keep doing them. Our team won and we all got a trophy.

The temperature was dropping so we went back inside and people watched the rest of the night. The line to dispute charges to the Sail & Sign account was very long. I had settled my account with my last unplanned purchase. I had overspent my planned budget, therefore my leisure and entertainment budget will be suspended for a couple of months.

All in all, I have had the best vacation as an adult in the last 28 years. Emptynest is looking and feeling even better. Also, I decided to post only a couple photos on Facebook. If anyone wants to see everything, they will have to come over and view my scrapbook.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment